Monday, May 24, 2010

The dress that is me

Hey all. Monday evenings are so relieving. They are like the wake up calls from a nightmare of  leftover work from the last week. So, to make this Monday evening even more fun, i wanted to share the pictures from this year's JD Institute of Fashion Technology Calender, with you. One of my dearest friends is attending this institute. Thanks to her, i got a chance to sneak peak into the pictures. Prashant Chikodi is the photographer behind these fantabulous pictures. The theme of this photo shoot basically tells a story of your search for a social identity that one of these dresses reflect.

1) Adventure


2)  Amazon


3) Coffee Devotee



4) Fear Factor


5) Gambler


6) Harmony


7) Leisure


8) Maayan


9) Imperfect


10) Plus size Fashionista 


11) Victoria


12) Tatoo


My social identity is defined by "Leisure". I am more of a day dreamer, an emotional being. I can spend hours starting at nature, articles in museums, historical sights or travel back in time contemplating about my past deeds or write poetry in absolute solitude. 

So friends, which Picture/Dress defines your social identity??  Share your thoughts!!

5 comments:

Leah said...

I'd be Adventure and Imperfect. Thanks for sharing these themes. I love them... I wish I can be a Victoria or Leisure. xoxo

esk said...

These were great! I'm a toss up between "Adventure" and "Gambler" - both styles scream fun, fun, fun!

Bhushavali said...

That's good concept of fashion photography!!! Liked it all!!!

Fashion Panache - The Stripey Dress

Priya Shankar said...

Love the blog and thanks for your comment :) Really liked the fashion photography

Shilpa said...

Thanks Guys!