Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Inspired by David Choi music

You need unconditional love from me
but disregard to reciprocate
I want to chagrin your ignorance
when my feelings lose dignity in your thought
But cannot help stumble upon your smile
I knew it is not fake,
but it is not what you are for me

I am all that you've wanted,
a girl attributed to undiscovered pearl
You bask in the delight of my presence
finding me in every woman you come across
you wont deny experiencing these and i don't
deny sensing "conditional"

You worry about me but you are fractious
You groom me in your world
but shut your doors on me deliberately
And you come bursting sympathy on me,
an untouchable care, a solitary banter.

Do you make your heart up to break mine
the next time,When i am on top of the world,
when i forbear my logic and believe your eyes
not knowing when the love carousel pauses again

Your love for me is so intense, i know
But why visualize me as an obligation
when i am your prerogative in your dominion
I paint the moments of togetherness but you
welcome a time that makes me ambisinister


Impulsive or premeditated
what ever you name it
your behavior makes and breaks my heart
I am love struck and don't care if i am down
I will take care of the unconditional love for you
until i leave this world......

No comments: