Saturday, April 4, 2009

Someone special

Standing alone in the rain,
i was waiting for a ride.
I can see street lights,
spangled the night skyline.
I wished to get home early,
but caught up in the midst of nowhere.
was a fool to realize, the situation
was meant to meet some one
some one, so "speciale".

Struggling with my umbrella, I gave a look
at a figure dashing down the street.
as she approached me laying off
the distance between us,
she started to excite my aesthetic admiration.
Her charisma could have removed,
multitude of sins that i committed.
She stood in front of me and gave a look,
as if a riddle wrapped up in an enigma.
Pointing to her hand she was asking something,
her voice was echoing in my ears,
but my mind could not decipher the words.
Bewildered was she, in the water covered night,
but i could not help get hold of my senses
that were locked and surrendered at her feet.

Do not know what to do,
she started to move away.
This made my heart to miss the beat,
and my conscious to regain its life.
I went after her to offer help.
but the chase left me lone and dark roads
with no sight of her........

I could have made a virtue of necessity
but came back empty handed
Serendipity could have cursed me
for the bliss i just missed
i hope my immoderate fond for her
would rearrange for a time
where our paths cross again!!!!

No comments: